I specializes in handmade body products. Beautifully scented grade A fragrance oils, always custom made to order every time for a fresh finished product. My Moisturizing Body Sprays and Body Butter Lotions are nourishing to the body and draw moisture to the skin. I hope you enjoy my products and would love to hear your comments and feedbacks.
This item has a very great smell I ordered This item in a lotion setting and everyone that smells the scent asks what kind of cologne I am wearing and I tell them it's lotion.
What can I say...except WOW!!!!!! I admit it, I was skeptical....was I WRONG! These pefume oil is better than great, it is FANTASTIC!!! I promise you, I will definitely be a RETURN buyer!!!
This item has a very great smell I ordered This item in a lotion setting and everyone that smells the scent asks what kind of cologne I am wearing and I tell them it's lotion.
ReplyDeleteI just love the (Whispers of love) and sweet & sexy it's to die for! It lasts so much longer then my other perfumes. Thanks so much,
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say...except WOW!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI admit it, I was skeptical....was I WRONG!
These pefume oil is better than great, it is FANTASTIC!!!
I promise you, I will definitely be a RETURN buyer!!!
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!